Wednesday, January 30, 2013

News .....

Last Monday night I realized that Cybil finally came into season.  I had wondered if it was ever going to happen.  I have been planning to breed Cybil since she finished her championship last year.  The timing just had not worked out until now.  I contacted Connie Whan Davenitch Cardigans to let her know that Cybil had was going to be ready to meet Miro (her new beau) sometime in the next few days.  I had planned on shipping semen --- but, after speaking to Connie decided to make a flying 1,200 mile round-trip to Andalusia, IL to deliver Cybil.  Hopefully we will have puppies in early April.  Here are pictures of Miro and Cybil as well as a link to the pedigrees of the puppies.  Stay tuned.

CH Pluperfect Merrymoon Davenitch Praise Thee Well
(Miro)
 
 
 
CH Notz Cybil Lyberty
(Cybil)
 
 

Pedigree

Miro X Cybil puppies

 
Contact me at mark.clarke@cox.net if you are interested in one of these puppies.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment