Monday, October 27, 2014

Gloria continues her winning ways

It has been a fun ride in the dog show world this past few weeks for me.  Gloria has exceeded all expectations by being a Herding Group placer a few weeks ago at the NW Arkansas KC show.  Here is a picture of me and Gloria showing off the beautiful Group 3 yellow ribbon.  I am proud to say that I handled her to this win myself.  Or maybe I should say that she won despite me being her handler.  Either way I was thrilled.

 
 
 
Then this past weekend at the Benton Arkansas KC show she did even better.  She became a Herding Group winner!  Unbelievable.  I have been show dogs since 1984 (yes I am old) and this is the first dog that I have had that won a group.  I am thrilled beyond belief.  In the three weekends she has been shown as a Special -- she has accumulated almost all of her points needed to be a Grand Champion.  The amazing part is that she is only 18 months old.  This has been a fun ride already and she is still a baby.  Here is Gloria showing off her blue ribbon with handler Linda Williams who does a fantastic job with all of my dogs.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment